As an associate solution developer, you will have a wide range of responsibilities with a focus on ensuring sound development and implementation of enterprise graded solutions. You will be integral in the design, development, build and test phases of software development life cycle and ongoing support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with solution architect as a technical resource from initial design through development, test, deployment and support
- Understand business requirements and translate technical designs into codes
- Provide customization and development for implementation of enterprise software solutions
- Ensure solutions conform to current industry standards as well as Alphabase’s internal methodology, guidelines and standards.
- Performs unit testing on developed deliverable to ensure code quality
- Troubleshoot technical issues that arise during development, testing and supports and provide appropriate fixes accordingly.
- Coordinate build release management as per project milestone
- Provides accurate and detailed documentation of deliverables
- Become familiar with the products and architecture of the solution offerings.
- Experience in web-based application is a plus.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Eagerness to learn, accelerate and grow through challenges
- Must be proficient in English communication
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team environment effectively
- Degree/diploma in Computer Science or information technology is a plus
- Willing to work flexible hours