As a marketing associate, you will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our products/services. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence through relevant and appropriate channels.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience is a plus.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Khmer and English) — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with team members and prospects.